Security Setup and Support
Proactive IT security setup and support ensures IT equipment protection
and network data security.
Think a breach in security or data theft could never happen to you? It can happen when you least expect it and are least prepared. Never underestimate the importance of physically securing your critical equipment and protecting your valuable data. if your equipment is tampered with or your data compromised, you could be out of business.
It's no problem to find an IT company to respond after your security has been compromised, but by then the damage has been done. You and your company will do better to take a proactive approach to your vital security with RedEye right now. Prevent the theft, don't be a victim of it.
We react immediately to any security problems if they occur; but when we set up your systems properly, you'll be able to avoid security problems before they occur by:
- Securing remote access and internet work communications;
- Determining the best security practices for remote and internal users;
- Undertaking an in-depth security analysis to identify possible security threats; and
- Implementing cutting-edge security measures to nullify any threats
Security threats come in many forms, and you need to protect yourself from both external and internal risks. RedEye will work with you to secure your equipment, your network, and your data from the inside out. You'll have the security you need when it's needed most.
Don't take a chance with your vital technology assets. Take advantage of our FREE Network Assessment. You can also Contact Us online or call us at (888) 475-5711 to find out how we can keep your equipment safe and your network and data secure.
IT Security Check List Box
Just how secure is your IT infrastructure? Here's a helpful checklist.
- Firewall protection
- Physical security for the network devices
- Strong password policies
- Securing network data - permission access, etc
- Protecting financial and other confidential data
- Ensuring that employee turnover is handled appropriately from an IT perspective.
- Implement processes to keep all systems up to date with latest security patches.