Rapid IT support services can keep your business technology working the way it's supposed to.
In today's business world, dependable technology and reliable IT support services can make the difference between success and failure for your business.
You need rapid response to your IT problems, experienced technicians to solve them, and attention to detail to make sure the job is done right the first time. Back that up with thoughtful IT consulting and systems development, and your small or medium business is better equipped to grow and prosper in any environment.
RedEye believes that every company should receive the best support for the technology they so heavily rely upon. We are a New Jersey-based information technology solution provider that brings a Fortune 500, mission-critical technology support model to our clients.
Our Focus is simple - your particular IT systems.
Our Drive is relentless - we work with you non-stop to get the job done right.
Our Vision is unique - we believe in close collaboration with you to develop the best IT strategies and technology solutions for your specific business needs and goals.
RedEye is not just your technology team. We are your invaluable business "partner" that ensures your IT needs are quickly met and your systems are working seamlessly.
Whether you require project-based IT work or a RedEye Managed Services (REMS) solution, we offer technology planning, implementation, and ongoing IT support services delivered by knowledgeable, experienced, and courteous professionals. That's why our loyal clients use no one else!
For more information on how RedEye can work with you to provide the IT support services and technology you need, Contact Us today to get the informed answers you want. Or just call us at (888) 475-5711.
Click here to get started.
- Our team of highly-trained IT experts boasts a wealth of experience in these areas:
- Providing technology solutions that are in line with our clients' core business goals.
- Intense customer support
- RedEye Managed Services (REMS) (link to managed services page)
- Microsoft-based networks, servers, and desktops
- Microsoft productivity applications
- Unix-based networks, servers, and workstations
- Apple-based networks, servers, and workstations
- Hybrid networks consisting of Microsoft, Apple, and/or Unix integration
- Email: Microsoft Exchange, Unix email servers, client applications
- Network security: Cisco, Watchguard, SonicWall
- Networking: CAT5e, CAT6, Fiber
- Disaster recovery, data integrity, and business continuity planning
- Project planning and management
- Hosted email anti-spam/anti-virus solution with email disaster recovery capabilities.